View and edit previous sentinel flock collections.
Collection Management Table
- Label?: If checked, the bands in this collection will be included for creating labels.
- Report?: If checked, the bands in this collection will be included in the report.
- ID: The Collection ID generated when saving a new collection. Clicking on the number will bring up a print-friendly version of the report.
- Flock: The year and site code for the flock.
- Collection Date: The date of the bleeding event.
- # of Bands: The number of Band IDs from the flock that were bled during the collection.
- # of Positives: The number of bands that were Presumed/Confirmed positive for antibodies.
- Receipt Date: The date that testing results were received.
- Actions: You can view the collection, which pulls up a filled in new collection page that allows you to modify the Collection Date and/or the Collector, or print labels, a worksheet, or a report for the collection. Worksheets are intended for use during the bleeding event while Reports are sent with the samples to the testing facility.