Gateway URL: https://gateway.vectorsurv.org/core/ppf/menu/path/81
Quickly import and export data.
Import data only for your current agency. You can change agencies using the Current Agency box on the righthand side of the screen.
- Import Type: What type of data are you importing? Only one selection is possible.
- File: Choose the file to upload from your desktop. Note that the file must be one of Microsoft Excel (x.xls), OpenDocument Spreadsheet (x.ods), Comma Separated Values (x.csv), or HTML (x.html)
- Note that the file must follow the import rules outlined to the box on the side for the specific Import Type being used in order for the import to be successful.
Select the Export Type to choose which data you wish to export. Export format preferences can be modified under Documents on the Account Preferences page.
Quickly generate reports from your agency or from multiple agencies to compare arbovirus activity.
- Agency: Choose the agency(ies) you wish to generage a report for. Multiple agencies can be selected by using the CTRL/CMD/SHIFT keys while selecting values.
- Disease Week: Select the epi-week and year for the data if you are interested in a specific week. Choosing a date range here will autofill the From/To sections below.
- From/To: Manually enter the start/end dates for the data. The date format is based on the settings under Account Preferences. The subsequent boxes are a time field; if not provided, the hour is assumed to be 0 of 00:00.
- Report: Use the checkboxes to select which type of report(s) will be generated. If there are results in the provided date range for the selected agencies, you can view and download the resulting tables.